Integrated Hardware + Software + Mobile Apps
Flexible Modular Design Platform
Complete Chain of Custody Tracking
24/7 Customer Support
More than just smart lockers.
Recent Retail News
Ways to Promote Social Distancing When Reopening Your BusinessMay 20, 2020
Smiota’s Top 10 Articles of 2019January 14, 2020
How to Drive In-Store Traffic During the Busy Holiday SeasonDecember 2, 2019
Save Staff Time
Give your customers, residents, and employees 24/7 access to their receive deliveries and make it simple for them to ship and return products!
• Additional standard unit: 12 doors with space for small, medium, and large packages
• Laundry lockers: Four doors designed for dry cleaning and other laundry service drop-offs
• Large lockers: Two doors for bigger packages (think bulk orders of paper products)
• Oversized lockers: One unit used for either extremely large packages or overflow if the other lockers are full
• Refrigerated and frozen lockers: Four- or eight-door temperature-controlled units
U.S. based customer support team available 24/7 to exceed service level agreement targets.
Our over the air software updates ensure you always have the latest software and features.
Word-class analytics reports on mailroom efficiency with complete chain of custody tracking.