Integrated Hardware + Software + Mobile Apps
Flexible Modular Design Platform
Complete Chain of Custody Tracking
24/7 Customer Support
More than just smart lockers.
Recent Retail News
Smiota’s Top 10 Articles of 2019January 14, 2020
How to Drive In-Store Traffic During the Busy Holiday SeasonDecember 2, 2019
The Ultimate Guide to a Profitable 2019 Holiday SeasonNovember 13, 2019
Save Staff Time
Give your customers, residents, and employees 24/7 access to their receive deliveries and make it simple for them to ship and return products!
• Additional standard unit: 12 doors with space for small, medium, and large packages
• Laundry lockers: Four doors designed for dry cleaning and other laundry service drop-offs
• Large lockers: Two doors for bigger packages (think bulk orders of paper products)
• Oversized lockers: One unit used for either extremely large packages or overflow if the other lockers are full
• Refrigerated and frozen lockers: Four- or eight-door temperature-controlled units
U.S. based customer support team available 24/7 to exceed service level agreement targets.
Our over the air software updates ensure you always have the latest software and features.
Word-class analytics reports on mailroom efficiency with complete chain of custody tracking.