End User License Agreement and Privacy Notice
End-User License Agreement (“Agreement”)
This Application End User License Agreement (“Agreement”) is a binding agreement between you (“End User” or “you”) and Smiota Inc. (“Company”). This Agreement governs your use of any Smiota software and/or Smiota application, including, but not limited to, the Smiota Mailroom Application (including all related documentation, the “Application”). The Application is licensed, not sold, to you.
BY CLICKING THE “I AGREE” BUTTON, DOWNLOADING, INSTALLING, OR USING THE APPLICATION, YOU (A) ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ AND UNDERSTAND THIS AGREEMENT; (B) REPRESENT THAT YOU ARE OF LEGAL AGE TO ENTER INTO A BINDING AGREEMENT; AND (C) ACCEPT THIS AGREEMENT AND AGREE THAT YOU ARE LEGALLY BOUND BY ITS TERMS. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS, DO NOT DOWNLOAD/INSTALL/USE THE APPLICATION.
- License Grant. Subject to the terms of this Agreement, Company grants you a limited, non-exclusive, and nontransferable license to:
- download, install, and use the Application for your personal, non-commercial use on a single computing device owned or otherwise controlled by you (“Computing Device“) strictly in accordance with the Application’s documentation.; and
- License Restrictions. You shall not:
- copy the Application, except as expressly permitted by this license;
- modify, translate, adapt, or otherwise create derivative works or improvements, whether or not patentable, of the Application;
- reverse engineer, disassemble, decompile, decode, or otherwise attempt to derive or gain access to the source code of the Application or any part thereof;
- remove, delete, alter, or obscure any trademarks or any copyright, trademark, patent, or other intellectual property or proprietary rights notices from the Application, including any copy thereof;
- rent, lease, lend, sell, sublicense, assign, distribute, publish, transfer, or otherwise make available the Application, or any features or functionality of the Application, to any third party for any reason, including by making the Application available on a network where it is capable of being accessed by more than one device at any time; or
- remove, disable, circumvent, or otherwise create or implement any workaround to any copy protection, rights management, or security features in or protecting the Application.
- Reservation of Rights. You acknowledge and agree that the Application is provided under license, and not sold, to you. You do not acquire any ownership interest in the Application under this Agreement, or any other rights thereto other than to use the Application in accordance with the license granted, and subject to all terms, conditions, and restrictions, under this Agreement. Company reserves and shall retain its entire right, title, and interest in and to the Application, including all copyrights, trademarks, and other intellectual property rights therein or relating thereto, except as expressly granted to you in this Agreement.
- Updates. Company may from time to time in its sole discretion develop and provide Application updates, which may include upgrades, bug fixes, patches, other error corrections, and/or new features (collectively, including related documentation, “Updates“). Updates may also modify or delete in their entirety certain features and functionality. You agree that Company has no obligation to provide any Updates or to continue to provide or enable any particular features or functionality. Based on your Computing Device settings, when your Computing Device is connected to the internet either:
- the Application will automatically download and install all available Updates; or
- you may receive notice of or be prompted to download and install available Updates.You shall promptly download and install all Updates and acknowledge and agree that the Application or portions thereof may not properly operate should you fail to do so. You further agree that all Updates will be deemed part of the Application and be subject to all terms and conditions of this Agreement.
- Third-Party Materials. The Application may display, include, or make available third-party content (including data, information, applications, and other products, services, and/or materials) or provide links to third-party websites or services, including through third-party advertising (“Third-Party Materials“). You acknowledge and agree that Company is not responsible for Third-Party Materials, including their accuracy, completeness, timeliness, validity, copyright compliance, legality, decency, quality, or any other aspect thereof. Company does not assume and will not have any liability or responsibility to you or any other person or entity for any Third-Party Materials. Third-Party Materials and links thereto are provided solely as a convenience to you, and you access and use them entirely at your own risk and subject to such third parties’ terms and conditions.
- Term and Termination.
- The term of Agreement commences when you download acknowledge your acceptance and will continue in effect until terminated by you or Company as set forth in this Section 9.
- You may terminate this Agreement by deleting the Application and all copies thereof from your Computing Device.
- Company may terminate this Agreement at any time without notice. In addition, this Agreement will terminate immediately and automatically without any notice if you violate any of the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
- Upon termination:
- all rights granted to you under this Agreement will also terminate; and
- you must cease all use of the Application and delete all copies of the Application from your Computing Device and account.
- Termination will not limit any of Company’s rights or remedies at law or in equity.
- Disclaimer of Warranties. THE APPLICATION IS PROVIDED TO END USER “AS IS” AND WITH ALL FAULTS AND DEFECTS WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW, COMPANY, ON ITS OWN BEHALF AND ON BEHALF OF ITS AFFILIATES AND ITS AND THEIR RESPECTIVE LICENSORS AND SERVICE PROVIDERS, EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED, STATUTORY, OR OTHERWISE, WITH RESPECT TO THE APPLICATION, INCLUDING ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND WARRANTIES THAT MAY ARISE OUT OF COURSE OF DEALING, COURSE OF PERFORMANCE, USAGE, OR TRADE PRACTICE. WITHOUT LIMITATION TO THE FOREGOING, COMPANY PROVIDES NO WARRANTY OR UNDERTAKING, AND MAKES NO REPRESENTATION OF ANY KIND THAT THE APPLICATION WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, ACHIEVE ANY INTENDED RESULTS, BE COMPATIBLE, OR WORK WITH ANY OTHER SOFTWARE, APPLICATIONS, SYSTEMS, OR SERVICES, OPERATE WITHOUT INTERRUPTION, MEET ANY PERFORMANCE OR RELIABILITY STANDARDS, OR BE ERROR-FREE, OR THAT ANY ERRORS OR DEFECTS CAN OR WILL BE CORRECTED.SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF OR LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR THE LIMITATIONS ON THE APPLICABLE STATUTORY RIGHTS OF A CONSUMER, SO SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE EXCLUSIONS AND LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
- Limitation of Liability. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL COMPANY OR ITS AFFILIATES, OR ANY OF ITS OR THEIR RESPECTIVE LICENSORS OR SERVICE PROVIDERS, HAVE ANY LIABILITY ARISING FROM OR RELATED TO YOUR USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE APPLICATION OR THE CONTENT AND SERVICES FOR:
- PERSONAL INJURY, PROPERTY DAMAGE, LOST PROFITS, COST OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES, LOSS OF DATA, LOSS OF GOODWILL, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, COMPUTER FAILURE OR MALFUNCTION, OR ANY OTHER CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, EXEMPLARY, SPECIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES.
- DIRECT DAMAGES IN AMOUNTS THAT IN THE AGGREGATE EXCEED THE AMOUNT ACTUALLY PAID BY YOU FOR THE APPLICATION.THE FOREGOING LIMITATIONS WILL APPLY WHETHER SUCH DAMAGES ARISE OUT OF BREACH OF CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), OR OTHERWISE AND REGARDLESS OF WHETHER SUCH DAMAGES WERE FORESEEABLE OR COMPANY WAS ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW CERTAIN LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY SO SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
- Indemnification. You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Company and its officers, directors, employees, agents, affiliates, successors, and assigns from and against any and all losses, damages, liabilities, deficiencies, claims, actions, judgments, settlements, interest, awards, penalties, fines, costs, or expenses of whatever kind, including attorneys’ fees, arising from or relating to your use or misuse of the Application or your breach of this Agreement, including but not limited to the content you submit or make available through this Application.
- Severability. If any provision of this Agreement is illegal or unenforceable under applicable law, the remainder of the provision will be amended to achieve as closely as possible the effect of the original term and all other provisions of this Agreement will continue in full force and effect.
- Governing Law. This Agreement is governed by and construed in accordance with the internal laws of the State of California without giving effect to any choice or conflict of law provision or rule. Any legal suit, action, or proceeding arising out of or related to this Agreement or the Application shall be instituted exclusively in the federal courts of the United States or the courts of the State of California in each case located in Pleasanton and Alameda. You waive any and all objections to the exercise of jurisdiction over you by such courts and to venue in such courts.
- Waiver. No failure to exercise, and no delay in exercising, on the part of either party, any right or any power hereunder shall operate as a waiver thereof, nor shall any single or partial exercise of any right or power hereunder preclude further exercise of that or any other right hereunder. In the event of a conflict between this Agreement and any applicable purchase or other terms, the terms of this Agreement shall govern.
- Use Restrictions. You shall not, directly or indirectly:
(a) use the Software or Documentation except as set forth in Section 1;
(b) copy the Software, in whole or in part;
(c) modify, translate, adapt, or otherwise create derivative works or improvements, whether or not patentable, of the Software or any part thereof;
(d) combine the Software or any part thereof with, or incorporate the Software or any part thereof in, any other programs;
(e) reverse engineer, disassemble, decompile, decode, or otherwise attempt to derive or gain access to the source code of the Software or any part thereof;
(f) remove, delete, alter, or obscure any trademarks or any copyright, trademark, patent, or other intellectual property or proprietary rights notices included on or in the Software, including any copy thereof;
(g) rent, lease, lend, sell, sublicense, assign, distribute, publish, transfer, or otherwise provide any access to or use of the Software or any features or functionality of the Software, for any reason, to any other person;
(h) use the Software in, or in association with, the design, construction, maintenance, or operation of any hazardous environments or systems, including:
(i) power generation systems;
(ii) aircraft navigation or communication systems, air traffic control systems, or any other transport management systems;
(iii) safety-critical applications, including medical or life-support systems, vehicle operation applications, or any police, fire, or other safety response systems; and
(iv) military or aerospace applications, weapons systems, or environments.
(i) use the Software in violation of any law, regulation, or rule; or
(j) use the Software for purposes of competitive analysis of the Software, the development of a competing software product or service, or any other purpose that is to the Licensor’s commercial disadvantage.
- Compliance Measures:
(a) The Software may contain technological copy protection or other security features designed to prevent unauthorized use of the Software, including features to protect against use of the Software:
(b) beyond the scope of the license granted to pursuant to Section 1; or
(c) prohibited under Section 2.
You shall not, and shall not attempt to, remove, disable, circumvent, or otherwise create or implement any workaround to, any such copy protection or security features.
- Collection and Use of Information.
(a) Licensor may, directly or indirectly through the services of others, collect and store information regarding use of the Software and about equipment on which the Software is installed or through which it otherwise is accessed and used, by means of (i) providing maintenance and support services and (ii) security measures included in the Software as described in Section 3.
(b) You agree that the Licensor may use such information for any purpose related to any use of the Software by you, including but not limited to: (i) improving the performance of the Software or developing updates; and verifying compliance with the terms of this Agreement and enforcing Licensor’s rights, including all intellectual property rights in and to the Software.
- Intellectual Property Rights. You acknowledge that the Software is provided under license, and not sold, to you. You do not acquire any ownership interest in the Software under this Agreement, or any other rights to the Software other than to use the Software in accordance with the license granted under this Agreement, subject to all terms, conditions, and restrictions. Licensor and its licensors and service providers reserve and shall retain their entire right, title, and interest in and to the Software and all intellectual property rights arising out of or relating to the Software, subject to the license expressly granted to the Licensee in this Agreement. You shall[use commercially reasonable efforts to safeguard all Software (including all copies thereof) from infringement, misappropriation, theft, misuse, or unauthorized access.
- Disclaimer of Liability. IN NO EVENT WILL LICENSOR OR ITS AFFILIATES, OR ANY OF ITS OR THEIR RESPECTIVE LICENSORS OR SERVICE PROVIDERS, BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY USE, INTERRUPTION, DELAY, OR INABILITY TO USE THE SOFTWARE. YOU ARE PROVIDED THE SOFTWARE PURSUANT TO THE SOFTWARE LICENSE AGREEMENT BETWEEN LICENSOR AND LICENSEE, SOLELY FOR THE BENEFIT OF LICENSEE AND AT LICENSEE’S DISCRETION. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE NO RIGHTS UNDER THAT AGREEMENT INCLUDING ANY RIGHTS TO ENFORCE ANY OF ITS TERMS. ANY OBLIGATION OR LIABILITY LICENSOR OR ITS AFFILIATES, OR ANY OF ITS OR THEIR LICENSORS OR SERVICE PROVIDERS, MAY HAVE WITH RESPECT TO YOUR USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE SOFTWARE SHALL BE SOLELY TO LICENSEE PURSUANT TO THAT AGREEMENT AND SUBJECT TO ALL LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY SET FORTH THEREIN.
- Export Regulation. The Software may be subject to US export control laws, including the US Export Administration Act and its associated regulations. You shall not, directly or indirectly, export, re-export, or release the Software to, or make the Software accessible from, any jurisdiction or country to which export, re-export, or release is prohibited by law, rule, or regulation. You shall comply with all applicable federal laws, regulations, and rules, and complete all required undertakings (including obtaining any necessary export license or other governmental approval), prior to exporting, re-exporting, releasing, or otherwise making the Software available outside the US.
Smiota Privacy Notice
Last modified: June 16, 2020
Welcome to Smiota Inc’s. (hereinafter referred to as “Smiota”, “Company”, “we”, “us”, “our”) privacy notice (the “Privacy Notice”).
Smiota respects your privacy and is committed to protecting your personal data. This Privacy Notice will inform you as to how we look after your personal data when you use our Smiota locker products, website, or software applications in connection Smiota services and other goods or services managed by Smiota, Inc. (collectively our “Products”).
- Privacy Notice Purpose. The purpose of this Privacy Notice is to notify you of the types of information we may collect through your use of our Products or through our clients as a step in our process to deploy our Products for your use. This Privacy Notice will also inform you of how we use your information, your options to control communications and security procedures we use to protect your information.
- Contact Details. If you have any questions or comments about this notice, the ways in which Smiota collects and uses your information described here, your choices and rights regarding such use, or wish to exercise your rights under California law, please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.
- Changes to the Privacy Notice. This Privacy Notice version was last updated on June 16, 2020.
- The Categories of Data We Collect. Personal information, personal data, or personally-identifiable information (PII) refers to information that identifies, relates to, describes, references, is reasonably capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular consumer, household, or device (hereinafter referred to as “personal information”, “personal data” or “personally-identifiable information”). Personal data does not include anonymous data or deidentified information where your identity has been removed. In particular, we have collected, used, stored, and/or transferred the following categories of personal information from our consumers within the last twelve (12) months:
|A. Identifiers.||A real name, alias, postal address, unique personal identifier, online identifier, Internet Protocol address, email address, account name, package tracking number, or other similar identifiers.||YES|
|B. Personal information categories listed in the California Customer Records statute (Cal. Civ. Code § 1798.80(e)).||
A name, signature, address, telephone number, employment.
Some personal information included in this category may overlap with other categories.
|C. Protected classification characteristics under California or federal law.||ADA data.||YES|
|D. Commercial information.||Records of package label data.||YES|
|E. Biometric information.||Genetic, physiological, behavioral, and biological characteristics, or activity patterns used to extract a template or other identifier or identifying information, such as, fingerprints, faceprints, and voiceprints, iris or retina scans, keystroke, gait, or other physical patterns, and sleep, health, or exercise data.||NO|
|F. Internet or other similar network activity.||Browsing history, search history, package history, information on a consumer’s interaction with a website, application, or advertisement.||YES|
|G. Geolocation data.||Physical location or movements.||YES|
|H. Sensory data.||Audio, electronic, visual, thermal, olfactory, or similar information.||NO|
|I. Professional or employment-related information.||Current or past job history or performance evaluations.||NO|
|J. Non-public education information (per the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (20 U.S.C. Section 1232g, 34 C.F.R. Part 99)).||Education records directly related to a student maintained by an educational institution or party acting on its behalf, such as grades, transcripts, class lists, student schedules, student identification codes, student financial information, or student disciplinary records.||NO|
|K. Inferences drawn from other personal information.||Profile reflecting a person’s preferences, characteristics, psychological trends, predispositions, behavior, attitudes, intelligence, abilities, and aptitudes.||NO|
|L. Profile Data||Username, password, feedback, survey responses, Smiota Product usage data.||YES|
- Failure to Provide Personal Data. In some instances, where we need to collect personal data by law or under the terms of a contract with you and where such personal data is not provided, we may not be able to perform the services in connection with the Products or deploy Products effectively for your use. In such instances, we may have to cancel your request or the provisioning of Products and/or services to you. In such instances, we will notify you of our need to cancel.
- How Personal Data is Collected. We use different methods to collect personal data from and about you including through:
- Smiota API: clients whom contract with us to provide our Products (e.g., enterprise clients) to its customers (e.g., end users) can provide us personal information via API integrations.
- Other Smiota solutions: clients whom contract with us to provide our Products (e.g., enterprise clients) to its customers (e.g., end users) can provide us personal information via Smiota SFTP solutions, Smiota Web Applications, or provisioning CSV files.
- End users: end user consumers of Smiota Products may directly provide us personal data by completing forms or creating an account to use our Products.
- How Personal Data is Used. We use or disclose the personal data we collect for one or more of the following purposes:
- To fulfill or meet the reason you or our client provided the information. For example, if you or our client share your name and contact information to request a price quote or ask a question about our products or services, we will use that personal information to respond to your inquiry. If you provide your personal information to purchase a product or service, we will use that information to process your payment and facilitate delivery. We may also save your information to facilitate new product orders or process returns.
- To create, maintain, customize, and secure your account with us.
- To provide you with support and to respond to your inquiries, including to investigate and address your concerns and monitor and improve our responses.
- To respond to law enforcement requests and as required by applicable law, court order, or governmental regulations.
- To fulfil a contract obligation or service obligation to you or our client providing the personal data.
- To personalize or enhance your service experience.
- For testing, research, analysis, and product development, including to develop and improve our Products and services.
- As described to you when collecting your personal information or as otherwise set forth in the CCPA.
- To enforce the terms and conditions applicable to use of the Products.
- As we deem reasonably necessary to investigate, prevent or take other appropriate action in connection with fraudulent activities, potential illegal activities, potential safety risks, or to security of your data.
- Based on your request, using contact information you provide, to inform friends and family of your use of Products.We will not collect additional categories of personal information or use the personal information we collected for materially different, unrelated, or incompatible purposes without providing you notice.
- Parties to Whom We Disclose Personal Data.
- We may share your contact information with third parties we engage or other service providers in connection with provisioning services on our behalf in relation to aspects, features and/or services of the Smiota Product. We contract with service providers to provide business functions on our behalf such as sending and receiving notifications and recognizing package label information. We require service providers with access to personal information to use and protect personal information in accordance with the standards of this Privacy Notice.
- In the event that Smiota or a portion of its Smiota’s business is acquired by another entity, including in bankruptcy, your information may be transferred to the successor entity.
- Please note that Smiota does not sell your personal nonpublic information and the sharing of your information with service providers or third parties does not provide any compensation or consideration to Smiota.
- Data Security.
- Smiota complies with applicable laws regarding the implementation of appropriate security measures to safeguard your personal information. In addition, we limit access to your personal data to those employees, contractors, associates and third parties who have a need to know that information in order to provide Products or services related to the Products to you.
- We restrict access to nonpublic personal information about you to those associates who need to know that information.
- In the event a breach occurs, we have implemented procedures to address any suspected personal data breach and will notify you and any applicable regulator of such breach based on our legal obligations to do so.
- In some instances, for reasons beyond the control of Smiota, information transmitted over the Internet may end up with an unintended recipient. Under such scenarios, you are advised that such transmission may not be secure.
- Data Retention.
- Smiota will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
- In some instances, we may anonymize your personal data so it can no longer be associated with you.
- Your Legal Rights and Choices.
- Under certain circumstances, you have rights under data protection laws in relation to your personal information, including the CCPA (for California Residents), such as the right to:
- request access to your personal data
- request correction of your personal data
- request that we delete any of your personal data that we collected from you and retained, subject to certain exceptions.
- object to processing of your personal data
- request restriction of processing your personal data
- right to withdraw consent
- request that we disclose the categories of personal information we collected about you over the past 12 months
- request that we disclose the categories of sources for the personal information we collected about you over the past 12 months
- If you wish to exercise any of the rights set out above, please send a written request to firstname.lastname@example.org
- In certain instances, your exercise of the rights above may result in your inability to use Smiota Products, services, and Product features.
- Only you, or someone legally authorized to act on your behalf, may make a verifiable consumer request related to your personal information. You may also make a verifiable consumer request on behalf of your minor child.
- We may need to request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity and ensure your right to access your personal data (or to exercise any of your other rights). This is a security measure to ensure that personal data is not disclosed to any person who has no right to receive it. We may also contact you to ask you for further information in relation you your request to speed up our response.
- We may deny your deletion request if retaining the information is necessary for us or our service provider(s) to:
- Complete the transaction for which we collected the personal information, provide a good or service or Product that you requested, take actions reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, fulfill the terms of a written warranty or product recall conducted in accordance with federal law, or otherwise perform our contract with you.
- Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, or prosecute those responsible for such activities.
- Debug products to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality.
- Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise their free speech rights, or exercise another right provided for by law.
- Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act (Cal. Penal Code § 1546 et. seq.).
- Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when the information’s deletion may likely render impossible or seriously impair the research’s achievement, if you previously provided informed consent.
- Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with consumer expectations based on your relationship with us.
- Comply with a legal obligation.
- Make other internal and lawful uses of that information that are compatible with the context in which you provided it.
- We endeavor to respond to a verifiable consumer request within forty-five (45) days of its receipt. If we require more time (up to 90 days), we will inform you of the reason and extension period in writing.
- If you have an account with us, we will deliver our written response to that account. If you do not have an account with us, we will deliver our written response by mail or electronically, at your option.
- Any disclosures we provide will only cover the 12-month period preceding the verifiable consumer request’s receipt. The response we provide will also explain the reasons we cannot comply with a request, if applicable. For data portability requests, we will select a format to provide your personal information that is readily useable and should allow you to transmit the information from one entity to another entity without hindrance.
- We do not charge a fee to process or respond to your verifiable consumer request unless it is excessive, repetitive, or manifestly unfounded. If we determine that the request warrants a fee, we will tell you why we made that decision and provide you with a cost estimate before completing your request.
- Non-discrimination. We will not discriminate against you for exercising any of your CCPA rights. Unless permitted by the CCPA, we will not:
- Deny you goods or services.
- Charge you different prices or rates for goods or services, including through granting discounts or other benefits, or imposing penalties.
- Provide you a different level or quality of goods or services.
- Suggest that you may receive a different price or rate for goods or services or a different level or quality of goods or services.
- Changes to our Privacy Notice. We reserve the right to amend this privacy notice at our discretion and at any time. When we make changes to this privacy notice, we will post the updated notice on the Website and update the notice’s effective date. Your continued use of our Website following the posting of changes constitutes your acceptance of such changes.